Eco-efficient savings and production
The improvement in the company’s environmental performance goes hand in hand with a reduction in costs and an increase in productivity, which results in an increase in the sustainability of the sector.
We develop and implement solutions to increase the eco-efficiency of companies and their production processes. Comprehensive improvement plans, innovative technological solutions, low-cost operations, all of which are aimed at:
- Water, energy, raw materials and materials savings.
- Increased production efficiency.
- Adaptation of circular economy plans to prevent and reduce losses, rejections, losses, waste, food wastege, as well as effluents at source, in such a way that sustainable environmental development can be achieved.
By means of a system of basic environmental and economic indicators that are successively updated and improved, the company controls and monitors the improvement actions implemented, which allows it to improve its environmental performance over time.
Eco-efficiency makes it possible:
- Efficient use of resources:
- 30% savings in water consumption.
- Savings of 15% in electrical energy.
- 1% reduction in waste.
- It facilitates the identification and evaluation of environmental aspects.
- Reduces environmental impacts (e.g., 35% reduction in wastewater pollution).
- Contributes to reducing production costs and increasing the company’s competitiveness: 1% increase in productivity.
- Improves the company’s image.
- Improves the relationship with the administration, through a methodology that facilitates certification in Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001.
We have a great knowledge of food processes, with more than 40 experiences of validated clean production plans. All of them with common characteristics:
- Search for simplicity and minimum investment.
- Plans that are very easy to implement in the company.
- Solutions that allow savings for the company and that cause a reduction in both energy and water consumption and a reduction in emissions, while minimizing purification efforts (EDAR).
More than 20 years of experience in clean production in the food industry:
- Knowledge of the processes of each sector of the food industry.
- Experience in the implementation of eco-efficient production plans.
- Water efficiency studies.
- Minimisation plans for discharges at source.
- Study of the reuse of process water flows.
- Optimisation of end-of-pipe waste treatment.
- Reduction of waste and reuse of secondary raw materials.