Over the years and within the framework of different research projects, it has created various methodological and operational guidelines for the food sector, in terms of eco-efficiency management or Cleaner Production, developed from the perspective of generating economic, environmental and safety value, as well as provoking training processes and labour competencies through training and knowledge transfer by international experts.
- Cleaner Production Guide. Implementation manual (Spanish)
- Guide to the application of Cleaner Production techniques in the Juice and Wineries sector.
- Guide to Cleaner Production in the Fish Processing sector (Spanish)
- Guide to cleaner production in the Vegetable Processing sector (Spanish)
- Guide to Cleaner Production in the Meat Processing Sector (Spanish).
- White Paper on waste minimisation in canning factories (Spanish)