- The programme will support high impact agrifood start-ups to maximise their success.
- Access to technology, pilot sites and international markets.
- Coaching and mentorship by leading food sector players and world renowned academics with specialized knowledge and skills to develop food sector innovation expertise.
- Registration deadline: March 1 (Early Bird Deadline) and March 28 (Regular Deadline)
- Further information: https://www.eitfan.eu/programme
EIT FAN is a new EU funded multi-location accelerator programme delivered across Europe. Over a 4 months acceleration period, start-ups will have access to a buffet of tools, connections, mentors and expertise to help them to succeed. With the 3 best start-ups receiving €60,000 each in equity-free cash prizes.
Driven by a consortium of EIT Food partners, representing the very best in academic and industry expertise in the food space, and with MassChallenge, the programme supports high impact agrifood start-ups to maximise their success. The EIT FAN will be held across 4 locations in Germany, Israel, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, and will start 18th June 2018.
Further information: https://www.eitfan.eu/programme
About EIT Food
EIT Food is a European Knowledge and Innovation Community (KIC), part of the EIT, which was set up to transform our food ecosystem. By connecting consumers with businesses, start-ups, researchers and students from around Europe, EIT Food supports innovative and economically sustainable initiatives which improve our health, our access to quality food, and our environment.