Researchers from AZTI participated in November 2017 in a training day around the challenge of the human water cycle (HYDRODYNAMICS) in the FIRST LEGO League Euskadi 2017-2018. During the day, the environmental problems of not treating the wastewater of the industry and solutions for the control and management of these wastewater became known. This video summarizes the visit.
- 4rd Follow-up meeting of LIFE VERTALIM project with EASME advisor
- EASME and NEEMO visit to LIFE VERTALIM Project
- LIFE MCUBO and LIFE VERTALIM approach the efficient water management in food industry
- LIFE VERTALIM participates in the 16th International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology (CEST 2019)
- LIFE VERTALIM in 10th IWA Symposium, Watermatex 2019