Around 40 students of 3rd year secondary education (ESO) from San Fidel school (Gernika) visited AZTI in Derio to learn more about the LIFE VERTALIM project and how to prevent, reuse and manage food waste. This visit was organized within the celebration of 25th anniversary of LIFE programme. The LIFE programme is the EU’s funding instrument for the environment and climate action. It has been running since 1992 and has co-financed more than 4.500 projects across the EU and in third countries, mobilising over €9 billion and contributing over €4 billion to the protection of the environment and climate.
- 4rd Follow-up meeting of LIFE VERTALIM project with EASME advisor
- EASME and NEEMO visit to LIFE VERTALIM Project
- LIFE MCUBO and LIFE VERTALIM approach the efficient water management in food industry
- LIFE VERTALIM participates in the 16th International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology (CEST 2019)
- LIFE VERTALIM in 10th IWA Symposium, Watermatex 2019