AZTI-Tecnalia technical team met with the LIFE WOGAnMBR project managers on 9th March in AZTI’s headquarter located in Derio. The LIFE WOGAnMBR project faces the problem of industrial wastewater with a high concentration of complex organic matter. The aim of the project is to demonstrate the techno-economic and environmental technical feasibility of an innovative AnMBR bioreactor, with minimum sludge production and energetically self-sufficient.
- 4rd Follow-up meeting of LIFE VERTALIM project with EASME advisor
- EASME and NEEMO visit to LIFE VERTALIM Project
- LIFE MCUBO and LIFE VERTALIM approach the efficient water management in food industry
- LIFE VERTALIM participates in the 16th International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology (CEST 2019)
- LIFE VERTALIM in 10th IWA Symposium, Watermatex 2019