In order to continue expanding the network of the LIFE VERTALIM project and taking advantage of the first expert panel meeting, AZTI technicians held a meeting with the participants of the LIFE MCUBO project (LIFE15 ENV / ES / 000379) Modelling, Measurement and Improvement of the environmental management in the food industry. The main objective of both projects is similar since both projects aim to reduce the environmental impact associated with water management in the food industry.
- 4rd Follow-up meeting of LIFE VERTALIM project with EASME advisor
- EASME and NEEMO visit to LIFE VERTALIM Project
- LIFE MCUBO and LIFE VERTALIM approach the efficient water management in food industry
- LIFE VERTALIM participates in the 16th International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology (CEST 2019)
- LIFE VERTALIM in 10th IWA Symposium, Watermatex 2019