Improving our analysis competitiveness
WHY HIRE AZTI ANALYSIS AND TESTING SERVICES?
EXPERIENCE, TECHNICAL RESOURCES AND ACCREDITATION:
- Wide experience in test performance, result interpretation and further advice.
- We take part in “LGC Standards Proficiency Testing: QMS – Quality in Microbiology Scheme”
- We have the most cutting-edge technical resources
- We offer a wide range of analysis both to verify current legislation and other specifications required.
- Analytical methods accredited by the standard
- UNE-EN /ISO IEC 17025 :
- Bacillus cereus plate count in milk and dairy products
- Research into Salmonella spp. in milk and dairy products
- Mesophilic aerobic plate count at 30 ºC in biscuits
- Immediate consultation service of test results
- Notification System for our customers (under 24 hours) in each case of pathogen presence in food, to prevent the product reaching the consumer in poor conditions.
- Final report deadline: 12 working days
Micro-organism characterisation by DNA sequencing:
Bacteria: 16SRDNA fragment sequencing and similarity analysis.
Moulds and yeasts: ITS fragment sequencing and similarity analysis.
Food spoiling micro-organism isolation and characterisation.
Metabolic activity research.
Analysis of fermented dairy products:
- Plate count of Streptococcus thermophilus
- Plate count of Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Plate count of Lactobacillus paracasei
- Plate count of Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Plate count of Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG)
- Plate count of bifidobacteria
Water analysis by filtration:
- Plate count of total viable micro-organisms
- Plate count of total coliforms
- Plate count of faecal coliforms
- Plate count of Escherichia coli
- Plate count of faecal streptococci
- Plate count of Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Plate count of sulphite-reducing chlostridia
- Plate count of sulphite-reducing bacteria
- Plate count of iron-oxidising bacteria