• The group of students will work on their solutions for partners challenges and will receive support from RIS Solutions projects partners and representatives of EIT Food Partners, CLCs or EIT Food Hubs. High class experts will be responsible for coaching, advising and mentoring activities for students team.
• Teams will take part in webinar about IPR, then there will be webinars about “How to write a business plan?” and “How to pitch?”. Specific dates will be announce in July.
• Mentors will be chosen after teams selected.
• Every main contact person of the team may ask questions to every mentor via e-mail or by other means (only over the period of consultation, which will be announced).
• The mentors may offer access to their facilities and/or laboratories to help students to prepare their innovation solutions in exceptional circumstances.
• Teams after three months mentoring will be asked for sending power point presentation about the solution they have developed as a summary of the mentoring period.
• Short guidelines for preparing power point presentation and selection criteria will be clarified during mentoring period.
• The deadline for sending power point presentations – in early October
• On 29th October the jury will announce the best teams, which will gain an invitation for Foodhatons