The 7th Edition of the TECNALIA Journalism Prize for the Dissemination of Research and Technological Innovation, is organised in 2014 under the slogan “Innovating means building the future” in order to recognise the key role of media professionals (press, radio, TV and Internet) in the dissemination of research and innovation in public opinion and thus in the promotion of scientific culture among the population and society in general.
The work presented must promote the understanding and appreciation among the population of the advances of technological research and innovation in the challenges faced by society in matters such as:
- Sustainable Development
- Health and Life Quality of Individuals
- Conservation of Natural Resources
- Competitiveness and Technological Development
- The Digitised Society
The Prize is a total cash prize of 16,000 euros and the following four categories are established:
- Print mediums: a cash prize of 4,000 euros.
- Radio: a cash prize of 4,000 euros.
- TV: a cash prize of 4,000 euros.
- Internet: a cash prize of 4,000 euros.
TECNALIA Corporación Tecnológica
Parque Tecnológico de Bizkaia
C/ Geldo, Ediﬁcio 700
48160 Derio (Bizkaia)
Basque Country (Spain)
Tel.: +34 94 404 14 44