Social and employment benefits
People are essential in a knowledge organisation such as AZTI. We consider our team of people to be special and therefore our company fosters reconciliation policies that significantly improve on the conditions offered by other organisations in our sector.
The following measures can be highlighted:
1. We have 1,670 hours a year distributed into a flexible working day.
- In summer, we work intensive days and every Friday we have a continuous working day of 7 hours.
2. We have extended permits, such as in the case of temporary disability due to illness or accident (100% salary up to 18 months); transfer or moving house (2 calendar days), etc.
- We have one day off each year to be taken at the discretion of the employee.
3. Mothers and people in adoption situations have 21 weeks maternity leave.
- We can ask for advances and enjoy group discounts for travel, telephony, banks, private healthcare, etc.
4. We are entitled to reduced working days to take care of minors or the disabled until the age of 14.
5. For every 3 years of contract, we receive a seniority bonus.