AZTI encourages the training of people who have finished their studies and/or students with the possibility of working with us through scholarships or internships.
The most common scholarship models to work at AZTI are:
- Scholarships granted by the Technology Centre Foundation.
- Scholarships granted by the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food of the Basque Government.
- Project associates (2 years).
- Pre-doctoral (4 years).
- Scholarships granted by the Department of Education and Industry to carry out doctoral theses.
Upon completion of the internship / scholarship, the corresponding accreditation certificate will be issued.
AZTI offers the opportunity to acquire practical experience in the job market through collaboration agreements. If you are a student and would like to spend your training with us, there must be a prior agreement between the study centre and AZTI. The following Study Centres may adopt this model:
- Vocational Training Centres
- Professional Schools
- If your centre is interested in establishing a collaboration agreement with AZTI, contact our People Development Department. Applications for internships will be adapted in accordance with AZTI availability. In any case, all agreements should be entered into in the year prior to the work placement.