Economic savings and cost reduction
We are promoting the use of a method and operating system to minimise waste discharge through implementing water saving measures at three levels:
- 1st Barrier: Actions on specific production processes to prevent matter loss, while saving water.
- 2nd Barrier: Hygienic solid and fat retention in the process through specific technologies and systems which enable recovery to produce new products or animal fodder.
- 3rd Barrier: Internal intelligent management of partial waste discharge through temporary storage and controlled dosing to prevent end of pipe mixing of water flows thus minimising treatment.
- Food Industry: food canning, dairy, meat, juice manufacturing, wine producers, ready meal manufacturers and collectivities, food associations.
- Environmental administrations
- Water Board
Benefits for your company / product
- Economic saving measures in processes: water consumption saving, reduction of raw material, product and auxiliary matter loss
- Waste management cost reduction
- Final treatment minimisation
- Company diagnosis regarding water consumption, waste generation, variability, degree of water contamination, etc. (1 month);
- Study into waste minimisation possibilities (1 week); and
- Technical, economic and environmental viability analysis of treatment technology selected (3 months).
Over 10 years of experience
- Knowledge of processes in each Food Industry sector
- Experience implementing clean production plans
- Water efficiency studies
- Minimising waste discharge at source
- Study into process water reuse
- Optimisation of end-of-pipe waste discharge treatment.