Improving our analysis competitiveness
Pursuant to European Legislation, food operators must meet certain microbiological criteria required to guarantee both the appropriate process control and food safety.
Controlling raw material, product processing or finished products does not necessarily lead to a price conflict.
At AZTI-Tecnalia we have updated our analysis procedures to offer a service adapted to the needs of our customers under much more competitive conditions.
WHY HIRE AZTI-TECNALIA ANALYSIS AND TESTING SERVICES?
EXPERIENCE, TECHNICAL RESOURCES AND ACCREDITATION:
- Wide experience in test performance, result interpretation and further advice.
- We take part in “LGC Standards Proficiency Testing: QMS – Quality in Microbiology Scheme”
- We have the most cutting-edge technical resources
- We offer a wide range of analysis both to verify current legislation and other specifications required.
- Analytical methods accredited by the standard
- UNE-EN /ISO IEC 17025 :
- Bacillus cereus plate count in milk and dairy products
- Research into Salmonella spp. in milk and dairy products
- Mesophilic aerobic plate count at 30 ºC in biscuits
Micro-organism characterisation by DNA sequencing:
Bacteria: 16SRDNA fragment sequencing and similarity analysis.
Moulds and yeasts: ITS fragment sequencing and similarity analysis.
Food spoiling micro-organism isolation and characterisation.
Metabolic activity research.
Analysis of fermented dairy products:
- Plate count of Streptococcus thermophilus
- Plate count of Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Plate count of Lactobacillus paracasei
- Plate count of Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Plate count of Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG)
- Plate count of bifidobacteria
Water analysis by filtration:
- Plate count of total viable micro-organisms
- Plate count of total coliforms
- Plate count of faecal coliforms
- Plate count of Escherichia coli
- Plate count of faecal streptococci
- Plate count of Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Plate count of sulphite-reducing chlostridia
- Plate count of sulphite-reducing bacteria
- Plate count of iron-oxidising bacteria