Possibly the best analytics for studing direct food effects in the individual (food ingesta monitoring).
FOOD DESIGN for HEALTH, PREVENTION and WELLBEING.
We draw a direct way from bioscience to FOOD and GASTRONOMY research to develop personalized products and meals, giving response to consumer nutritional needs and preferences.
MATURE ERYTROCYTE MEMBRANE LIPIDOMICS
- Blood samples: mature erytrocytes (red blood cell- RBC) membrane composition is representative of the general conditions of tissues and thus, the whole organism (erythrocyte life-time: 120 days)..
- Cell membrane fatty acid profiling provides the information of the metabolic status and of the DIET IMPACT of individuals, at real time.
- The fatty acid contain in RBC, include all types: SFA, MUFA and PUFA.
- Very precise and automatized analytical method: Isolation of mature RBC through high-throughput robotics , followed by improved chromatographic separation (CG-MS).
- New preventive and therapeutical tool for wellbeing and quality of life monitoring.
MEMBRANE LIPIDOMICS BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY
- Precise knowledge on dietary lipid metabolism and human health status to design diets, new functional foods and supplements.
- Monitoring of membrane lipidomics allows the molecular characterization of specific disease or health risk factor, creating lipidomic profiles for several populations segments: obesity/overweight, sports, pregnancy, aging, cancer, cardiovascular dieases, dermatology, neurology, ophtalmology, allergy/intolerance.
- Personalised nutrition strategypost-diagnosis, based on membrane lipidomic biomarkers for amelioration of the general conditions in patients.
FATTY ACID PROFILING ALSO APPLIED FOR ZEBRA FISH
- Research in feeding impact in AQUACULTURE and HATCHERIES.
- Impementation for stress monitoring.
- Functional foods-Personalized Nutrition
- Food suplements
- Food services
- Biomedical research
ALLIANCE FOR HEALTH AND PREVENTION
- LIPINUTRAGEN: Research in membrane lipidomics
- IMS ( LIPIGENIA) : Membrane lipidomic analytical services.Growing of international medicine market
- AZTI: Food and suplements innovation in new designed prototypes