It provides innovative solutions for the food industry through product and technology development, creating the food of the future.
We research using a global and comprehensive view of food and the raw product, respecting the environment and maintaining the consumer as our centre focus.
We provide the scientific knowledge, innovation and technological development required to face the challenges of the food industry.
There are five areas of specialisation in food research:
- New foods: Comprehensive solutions for the food industry
- Novel technologies: Innovation for production flexibility
- Food safety: Differentiation and quality improvement
- Sustainability of the food chain: Innovation in processes and products
- Science and Gastronomy: Industry and research