Applications now open for EIT Food Accelerator Network 2018, with the 3 best start-ups receiving €60,000 each in equity-free cash prizes
- The programme will support high impact agrifood start-ups to maximise their success.
- Access to technology, pilot sites and international markets.
- Coaching and mentorship by leading food sector players and world renowned academics with specialized knowledge and skills to develop food sector innovation expertise.
- Registration deadline: March 1 (Early Bird Deadline) and March 28 (Regular Deadline)
- Further information: https://www.eitfan.eu/programme